HERE IS WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOUR BIZ
Overwhelmed with all the content your online business needs?
Don’t worry – I’ve got you. I can check off your content to do list for you – from blogs to landing pages, website copy to e-books. The best part?
It will sound so much like you that nobody will know you didn’t write it all yourself. That’s my promise.
What I write
I am a versatile writer and I can craft both direct marketing copy:
- Landing pages
- E-mail marketing sequences
and the top of the inbound marketing funnel copy:
- Website pages
- Video Scripts
- Blog posts including long blog posts (2.000 words +)
- E-books & lead magnets
I custom tailor all my writing to reflect your brand, engage your people and make them take action you want them to.
getting started is easy
I am a careful listener and easy to talk to. You can always reach me through my e-mail and we’ll set up a live chat or whatever you find suitable. Then, we will work out the scope and all the details, just like this:
Get in Touch
Describe the project you have for me in as much detail as you can.
I understand how content marketing works and I approach all the copy pieces with your target audience in mind.
So, no matter if I’m writing your homepage content or a blog post, I won’t just be writing.
- Research my butt off to find topics and a unique voice that will best resonate with your target audience.
- Optimize your content for Search Engines. Note: I hate keyword stuffing.
- Sprinkle every piece with a pinch of my mojo. You felt it by now, didn’t you?
- Format your content to make sure your audience gets top-notch reading experience.
- Build in links, screenshots, infographics, pictures and all the other goodies.
- Proofread it till perfect.
- Revise up to 3 times if needed, to get it just right.
- Rewrite your piece once if you don’t like it (up to 1K words). And if you still don’t like it, I will give you your money back.
You don’t want to wait until I am all booked, do you?
Waste no more time and
I will not smother you with emails. Also, telling me what you need doesn’ mean you HAVE TO hire me. And, it doesn’t hurt, I promise 😉